Join us for this festive and meaningful evening!
The 2017 HeartLink Gala Presented by McKinsey & Company will be held on Friday,
November 3, 2017, at Hilton Minneapolis.
Honorary Chairs: Liz and Tim Welsh, former Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company, now Vice Chairman of Consumer Banking Sales & Support at U.S. Bank
The evening will feature our work in Vietnam and includes a cocktail reception, dinner, an exclusive culinary silent auction, a live auction and live entertainment.
Attire: Black tie optional
- Liliane and Guillaume Bastiaens
- Richard and Theresa Davis
- Delta Air Lines
- Greg Page
- Ken Powell & Wendy Bennett
- Robins Kaplan
- Willis Towers Watson
- Andersen Corporation
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Ciresi Conlin
- Dorsey & Whitney
- Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Minnesota Vikings
- Securian Financial Group
- Wells Fargo
- Best Buy
- BMO Harris Bank
- Jackie Boucher
- Ann and Joseph Dearani, M.D.
- Jeff and Brynn Evanson
- Susan Gebelein and Richard Holcomb
- Laura and Joe Kiser, M.D.
- McGough Construction
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Ardelle Nicoloff
- Patterson Dental
- Judy and Jim Rice
- Maggie and Bob Rosenbaum
- Jacqueline and Kenneth Stein, M.D.
- Thomson Reuters
- Susan Bordson, Film Creative Director/Producer
- BDM Agency
- Colby Red Wine
- Catrina Huynh-Weiss, Creative Consultant
- Kayd Roy Design
- Nate Maydole, Film Cinematographer/Producer
- Shapco Printing
2017 HeartLink Gala Executive Leadership Committee
- Honorary Chair: Tim Welsh, U.S. Bank
- Lydia Botham, Land O’Lakes Foundation
- Richard Davis, U.S. Bank
- Reba Dominski, U.S. Bank Foundation
- Tom Foley, Deloitte Consulting
- Omar Ishrak, Medtronic
- Molly Joseph, UnitedHealth Group
- Dave MacLennan, Cargill
- Audrey Manacek, McKinsey & Company
- Geoff Martha, Medtronic
- Michael O’Leary, Ernst & Young
- Tolá Oyewole, Cargill
- Chris Policinski, Land O’Lakes
- Ken Powell, General Mills
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals 18 years or older to help with a variety of tasks at HeartLink Gala, including: greeting, check-in, auction set-up, and ballroom table captains. This evening is our most important fundraising event of the year, and it would not be a success without an excellent team of volunteers. We would be grateful for your help!
Would you like to volunteer?