Thank you for helping further our mission!
Learn more about the 2022 Global Gathering.
Many of our supporters gathered on October 29 at the Children’s HeartLink Global (re)Gathering to celebrate and raise funds to help transform pediatric heart care in underserved parts of the world.
Thank you to all those who joined us virtually and in person. Thank you for your generosity and for believing in the lifesaving working that is happening in Brazil, China, India, Malaysia and Vietnam. More children with heart disease are receiving the care they need because of Children’s HeartLink medical volunteers and the health care teams at partner hospitals.
A recap of the Global (re)Gathering evening
Serving Children with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD)
Mythili is thriving and alive today because of Children’s HeartLink. Medical volunteers at Mayo Clinic and Boston Children’s Hospital helped to train and mentor a doctor and his team in Coimbatore, India to perform heart surgery that has given Mythili years of life to live. Read more about Mythili’s 12 year wait for heart surgery.
Recognizing the Experts Gifting their Time, Talent and Expertise
The 2021 Founders Award recognized three individuals who provided significant support to Children’s HeartLink during the health pandemic to help ensure our work didn’t stop. Congratulations to the 2021 Founders Award winners Dr. Glen Van Arsdell, Chief of Congenital Cardiovascular Surgery at UCLA; Dr. Steven Schwartz, Head of the Division of Cardiac Critical Care Medicine at The Hospital for Sick Children; and Dr. Jim Rice, Managing Director and Practice Lead of Governance and Leadership at Gallagher Integrated.
Honoring Children’s HeartLink for 20 Years of Service in India
The Indian Ambassador to the U.S., Taranjit Singh Sandhu, commends Children’s HeartLink for more than 20 years of professional health care support in India.
Sending a Special Thank You to…
- Mythili and her parents for bravely sharing their story with us!
- Our guests who joined us virtually and in person.
- Our Honorary Chair Geoff Martha, Chairman and CEO of Medtronic and board member of Medtronic Foundation.
- The sponsors listed below for helping make our event possible!
- Boston Children’s Hospital, Don’t Blink, G. Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital, Ganesh Photography, Mayo Clinic and Video Channel 1 for helping to share our mission through video.
- Frank Vascellaro, WCCO TV | CBS Minnesota, for hosting the evening!
There are many ways to stay connected with us throughout the year! Whether you sign up for our newsletter, engage with us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter) or generously give of your time, talent or money, you are helping more children in underserved parts of the world receive access to quality heart care from trained health care professionals.
Thank you to all who bid on auction items at the event. All auction winners will be contacted by Bobbi Morris, Events Manager, email@example.com.
- Susan Kent Anderson and Richard Anderson
- Liliane and Guillaume Bastiaens
- Kathleen Blatz and Greg Page
- Children's Minnesota Foundation
- Cloverfields Foundation
- Ernst & Young
- McKinsey & Company
- Ken Powell and Wendy Bennett
- Robins Kaplan LLP
- Andersen Corporation
- APi Group
- Bellisio Foods
- Ciresi Conlin
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Jeff and Brynn Evanson
- Grayduck Health
- Hogan & Associates Executive Search
- Ken and Jannie Herchuk
- KPMG LLP
- M.A. Mortenson Company
- Abhi Patangay and Prashanthi Vemuri
- Patterson Companies
- Jacqueline and Kenneth Stein, M.D.
- Jackie Boucher
- Ann and Joe Dearani, MD
- Susan Gebelein and Richard Holcomb
- Barry and Cheryl Jass
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Minnesota Vikings
- Kelly and Andrew Nelson
- Pohlad Companies
- Peter T. Quimby
- Elizabeth and Mike Sweeney
- Allegra Eagan
- Barb Pribyl Communications
- Ganesh Photography, India
- Video Channel 1, India